Can't log in? You can recover your username and reset your password from the iMedidata login page or solve other login issues.
Recover Your Username or Reset Your Password
- Click I forgot my username or password on the iMedidata login page.
- Enter the email address associated with your iMedidata account.
- Click Send.
- You will receive an email containing your username and a link to reset your password.
- If you do not need to reset your password, note your username and close the Forgotten Username or Password email.
4-hour Password Reset Limit
The Reset Password link is only valid for 4 hours after it is requested. A new password reset link must be requested after 4 hours has elapsed.
- In the Forgotten Username or Password email, click Reset your password.
- Enter your new password in the New Password and Confirm Password fields.
Click Reset Password.
- be at least eight (8) characters in length,
- contain at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, and one number,
- be at least of Moderate strength,
- not be one of your last ten (10) passwords.
- Passwords must:
- If you have multiple iMedidata accounts, make sure to use the correct username, email address, and password when recovering your username or resetting your password.
- You must be able to access the email account associated with the username you are recovering.
- You must know the answer to the security question associated with the same email account to reset your password; if not, you must contact the Medidata Help Desk.
- If your login fails five times, iMedidata requires that you wait for five (5) minutes before trying to log in again. You can then try to log in again after 5 minutes.
If you still cannot log into iMedidata, you may be experiencing one of the following issues:
If You Do Not Have An iMedidata Account
If you require access to iMedidata, but do not currently have an iMedidata account, contact your sponsor or CRO representative. You can create and activate your iMedidata account once your sponsor or CRO representative sends you an invitation to join iMedidata.
Note: If none of these solutions resolve your login issue, contact the Medidata Help Desk.